Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
Home > How to File a Complaint > Help from Local Organizations > Resources-Alpine

Resources in Alpine County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can usethe Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

Alpine County Department of Health and Human Services - 530-694-2235
Social Services (including Medi-Cal and CMSP)

Alpine County Behavioral Health Services - 530-694-1816
1-800-486-2163 (24-Hour Crisis Line)
Mental health services information

Alpine County Medical Clinic - 530-694-2146 ext. 222


Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center - 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
Area 12 Agency on Aging - 1-800-434-0222 or 209-532-6272

Health Consumer Alliance - Local Health Consumer Center
Legal Services of Northern California - 1-888-354-4474

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county - 1-844-737-8838 - (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources


List updated 3/27/2014


Health Plan Problems?

Call 1-888-466-2219

Find other resources...