Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
Home > How to File a Complaint > Help from Local Organizations > Resources-Calaveras

Resources in Calaveras County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can use the Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

Calaveras Works & Human Services Agency - 209-754-6448
Medi-Cal, CMSP and other assistance programs

Calaveras County Behavioral Health Services - 209-754-6525
1-800-499-3030 (24-Hour Crisis and Access Line)
Mental health services and drug and alcohol programs

Calaveras County Department of Public Health - 209-754-6460
Clinical services


Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center - 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
Area 12 Agency on Aging - 1-800-434-0222 or 209-532-6272

Health Consumer Alliance- Local Health Consumer Center
Legal Services of Northern California - 1-888-354-4474

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county - 1-844-737-8838 - (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources


List updated 3/27/2014


Health Plan Problems?

Call 1-888-466-2219

Find other resources...