Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
Home > How to File a Complaint > Help from Local Organizations > Resources-Kings

Resources for Kings County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can use the Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

Kings County Human Services Agency - 1-800-289-9981 or 559-582-3241
Medi-Cal information

Kings County Behavioral Health -1-800-655-2553
1-800-655-2553 or 559-582-4484 (24-Hour Crisis Line)
Kings County mental health services

Kings County Department of Public Health - 1-800-649-5399
Clinic schedules


Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center - 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
Kings/Tulare Area Agency on Aging
1-800-434-0222, 1-800-321-2462 or 559-623-0199

Health Consumer Alliance - Local Health Consumer Center
Central California Legal Services - 1-800-675-8001

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county - 1-844-737-8838 - (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources


List updated 3/27/2014

Health Plan Problems?

Call 1-888-466-2219

Find other resources...