Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
Home > How to File a Complaint > Help from Local Organizations > Resources-Mono

Resources for Mono County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can use the Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

Mono County Department of Social Services 
760-924-1770 (Mammoth Lakes),  760-932-5600 (Bridgeport), and
530-495-1262 (Walker)
Medi-Cal, CMSP and other programs 

Mono County Behavioral Health - 760-924-1740
1-800-841-5011 or 760-924-1740 (24-Hour Crisis Line)
County mental health services 

Mono County Public Health Department
Clinic services


Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center - 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
Inyo-Mono Area Agency on Aging  - 1-800-434-0222  1-877-462-2298 or 760-779-9821

Health Consumer Alliance -  Local Health Consumer Center
Legal Services of Northern California - 1-888-354-4474

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county - 1-844-737-8838 - (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources


List updated 3/27/2014


Health Plan Problems?

Call 1-888-466-2219

Find other resources...