Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Sign In
Home > How to File a Complaint > Help from Local Organizations > Resources-Trinity

Resources for Trinity County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can use the Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

Trinity County Health and Human Services Agency - 1-800-851-5658 and 530-623-1265
Medi-Cal, CMSP, and other assistance programs

Trinity County Behavioral Health Services - 1-888-624-5820
530-623-5708 (24-Hour Crisis Line)
County mental health services

Trinity County Public Health - 530-623-8209
County clinic services

Trinity County Resource Directory -  Guide PDF


Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center - 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
Shasta Region HICAP Services - 1-800-434-0222 or 530-223-0999

Health Consumer Alliance - Local Health Consumer Center
Legal Services of Northern California- 1-888-354-4474

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county - 1-844-737-8838 - (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources


List updated 3/27/2014​​

Health Plan Problems?

Call 1-888-466-2219

Find other resources...