Home > Filing Complaints > Resource_Plumas

Resources for Plumas County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can use the Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

Plumas County Department of Social Services

1-800-242-3338 or 530-283-6350

Medi-Cal, CMSP and other assistance programs

Plumas County Behavioral Health 
1-800-757-7898 or 530-283-6307
530-283-6307 (24-Hour Crisis Line)
County mental health services

Plumas County Public Health Agency Clinic & Nursing Services


Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center – 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
PASSAGES – 1-888-354-4474

Health Consumer Alliance Local Health Consumer Center
Legal Services of Northern California – 1-800-345-9491 or 530-345-9491

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county – 1-844-737-8838 – (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources.


Last updated 10/24/2018