Home > Filing Complaints > Resource_San_Joaquin

Resources for San Joaquin County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can use the Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

San Joaquin County Human Services Agency – 209-468-1000
Medi-Cal and other assistance programs

San Joaquin County Behavioral Health Services 
209-468-8686 (24-Hour Crisis Line – For non-crisis issues, ask to be connected to the Consumer Support Warm-Line)
209-468-9370 (Medi-Cal Managed Care Access Line)
County mental health services

San Joaquin County Public Health Services 
Clinic locations and services

Community health centers and clinics
Community Medical Centers, Inc.
San Joaquin General Hospital – 209-468-6000

Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center – 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
HICAP Services of Northern California – 1-800-434-0222 or 916-376-8915

Health Consumer Alliance – Health Consumer Center
Legal Services of Northern California – 1-888-354-4474

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county – 1-844-737-8838 – (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources.


List updated 10/24/2018