Home > Filing Complaints > Resources_Trinity

Resources for Trinity County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can use the Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

Trinity County Health and Human Services Agency – 1-800-851-5658 and 530-623-1265

Medi-Cal, CMSP, and other assistance programs

Trinity County Behavioral Health Services – 1-888-624-5820
530-623-5708 (24-Hour Crisis Line)
County mental health services

Trinity County Public Health – 530-623-8209


Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center – 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
Shasta Region HICAP Services – 1-800-434-0222 or 530-223-0999

Health Consumer Alliance – Local Health Consumer Center
Legal Services of Northern California– 1-888-354-4474

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county – 1-844-737-8838 – (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources.

Last updated 10-24-2018