Home > Filing Complaints > Resources_Yuba

Resources in Yuba County

Toll-free phone numbers begin with 1-800, 1-866, 1-877, and 1-888. If you need a TTY and there is not one listed, you can call 7-1-1. If you have a speech disability, you can use the Speech-to-Speech Relay. Call 1-800-854-7784.


Health care programs and services

Yuba County Health and Human Services Agency-Public Assistance Division
530-749-6311 (apply for Medi-Cal and other assistance programs)
1-877-652-0739 (automated information system for current clients)
Medi-Cal and other assistance programs

Sutter-Yuba Mental Health Services (SYMHS) – 530-822-7200
1-888-923-3800 or 530-673-8255 (24-hour Crisis Line)
County mental health services

Yuba County Public Health Division
Public Health clinics and other programs


Help with health coverage issues

California Consumer Assistance Program
California Help Center – 1-888-466-2219 (free help in many languages or referral to a regional consumer assistance program)

HICAP (help with Medicare)
HICAP Services of Northern California – 1-800-434-0222 or 916-376-8915

Health Consumer Alliance Local Health Consumer Center
Legal Services of Northern California – 1-888-354-4474

County Veterans Service Office
Find the CVSO in your county – 1-844-737-8838 – (for help with veterans health benefits)


Also see the list of helplines and consumer assistance for statewide resources.


Last updated 10-24-2018