Stakeholder Page – 2021-22 Edition Report Cards Preview
The Preview Period is now closed for the Spring Update of the 2021-22 Edition of the Health Care Quality Report Cards.
For questions or additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.
The OPA Report Card Team
Methodology Information for the Spring Update
- Draft Scoring Documentation for the 2021-22 Medical Group – Medicare Report Card
- Draft Scoring Documentation for 2021-22 Total Cost of Care
- 2021-22 Summary of Changes for the Spring Update:
- There was a single change to the Medical Group Report Card for Medicare Advantage Members for measurement year 2020; Checking if Weight Could Cause Health Problems (AMP measure name: Adult BMI Assessment) has been retired from the AMP Measure Set for Medicare Advantage and is thus no longer publicly reported.
- The Medical Group Report Card for Commercial HMO members will have updated performance data including Total Cost of Care star ratings and measure level data for Preventing Hospital Readmissions After Discharge and Concurrent Use of Opioids and Benzodiazepines, which are featured in the “Appropriateness of Treatments, Tests and Procedures” topic. As a reminder, these two measures are not including in either the topic or category star rating calculations.